Saturday, May 26, 2012

Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 3

In the midst of these hard times it is our good health and good sleep that are enjoyable.
Knute Nelson

Investing in health will produce enormous benefits.
Gro Harlem Brundtland

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
Mahatma Gandhi

It's been a long road back to health and fitness for me. I am just glad to have been given the opportunity to do what I love most.
Jonah Lomu

It's challenging, but you have to at least try to eat right and exercise.
Joely Fisher

It's not about weight, it's about fitness, and one component of being fit is to have relatively low body fat, because fat is not very efficient, whereas muscle is.
Deborah Bull

It's very important to have the right clothing to exercise in. If you throw on an old T-shirt or sweats, it's not inspiring for your workout.
Cheryl Tiegs

Jogging is very beneficial. It's good for your legs and your feet. It's also very good for the ground. If makes it feel needed.
Charles M. Schulz

Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.
Thomas Jefferson

Like most people I can be lazy, so it's nice to have a goal or deadline or reason to work out. I feel better when I get to exercise, or when I'm outdoors. I like to hike, swim and run, and I love to play soccer.
Viggo Mortensen

Looking after my health today gives me a better hope for tomorrow.
Anne Wilson Schaef

Muscles come and go; flab lasts.
Bill Vaughan

My bottom is so big it's got its own gravitational field.
Carol Vorderman

Never hurry. Take plenty of exercise. Always be cheerful. Take all the sleep you need. You may expect to be well.
James Freeman Clarke

Once in a while I'll get moved to do some exercise. It's something I long for but the biggest problem is bending down and putting my tennis shoes on. Once I go out I'm OK.
David Soul

Our growing softness, our increasing lack of physical fitness, is a menace to our security.
John F. Kennedy

Personally, I need a high level of physical fitness in order to feel at ease.
Jurgen Klinsmann

Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
John F. Kennedy

Quit worrying about your health. It will go away.
Robert Orben

Regularity in the hours of rising and retiring, perseverance in exercise, adaptation of dress to the variations of climate, simple and nutritious aliment, and temperance in all things are necessary branches of the regimen of health.
Lord Chesterfield

Read more at Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 1
                     Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 2
                     Worlds Best Fitness Quotes Part- 4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts